APB Members can receive an 8% rebate on their Rostron Carlyle Rojas legal services costs when they register their interest here first.
About Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers
Simplifying Complex Building and Construction Projects
Construction is a complex web of contracts and agreements, compliance and unexpected complications. Support from a smart construction lawyer can make the difference between a job delivered on time and budget or costly overruns that eat up project profit.
Who Rostron Carlyle Rojas Act for in Construction and Building Legal Matters
Rostron Carlyle Rojas supports builders and and construction companies to negotiate contracts, manage regulatory red tape, and avoid project hold-ups. Their recent matters include acting for:
- an industry regulator in insurance recovery matters related to defective building work
- first-tier commercial and civil contractors in complex adjudication applications
- subcontractors in charge recoveries against commercial and government principals
- residential high-rise developers with respect to large scale project management matters
- builders seeking advice on tendering, risk management, and commercial construction contracts.
How Rostron Carlyle Rojas Helps
- Support from negotiation to contract and courtroom.
- Tendering, due diligence and risk management.
- Industrial relations and enterprise bargaining.
- Contract drafting, negotiation, and variations.
- Latent conditions, delay damages, liquidated damages.
- Security of performance, compliance and workmanship.
- Subcontractor agreements and costs.
Register here to activate your reward now and enquire about construction-specific legal services
Special Terms & Eligibility
This reward is only available to new clients of Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers that are current members of the Association of Professional Builders (APB). Existing clients of Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers are not eligible to receive this reward.